For Palomar, 2020 was a year that solidified our mission, vision, and values. We are committed to protecting the families and businesses that turn to us for innovative specialty insurance solutions.
Read our newly published 2020 Annual Report to see our year in review and our plans for the future.
In this report, you will find:
- A letter from Mac Armstrong, Palomar Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board
- A recap of our 2020 business growth and evolution
- How we have deepened our commitment to existing markets
- An overview of our continuous innovation in underwriting technology
- An introduction to our growing Executive Team
- How we are investing in company culture and corporate citizenship
Mac Armstrong has served as our Chief Executive Officer and a director since February 2014. Prior to founding Palomar, Mr. Armstrong served as the President of Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, which he joined in 2009, previously holding the positions of Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Armstrong led the sale of Arrowhead to Brown & Brown, Inc. in 2012. Mr. Armstrong’s prior experience includes Spectrum Equity Investors, a private equity investment firm where he led the insurance investing practice and Alex. Brown & Sons/ BT Alex. Brown Inc., an investment bank acquired by Deutsche Bank. Mr. Armstrong earned an A.B. from Princeton University. Mr. Armstrong is a member of the Board of Advisors of Cloverlay Investment Management LLC, a private equity investment firm.