We are Building our Palomar Talent Community!
We are looking for experienced and motivated Insurance Industry Professionals who want to join our rapidly growing and innovative Insurance company. Palomar is built on a culture of agility, innovation, and authenticity that delivers peace of mind and protection to individuals and businesses impacted by adversity.
If you are an Insurance Industry Professional with experience in any of the below departments we’d love to connect with you.
- Accounting & Finance
- Actuarial & Analytics
- Technology Development & Operations
- Business Analysts
- Program & Project Managers
- Customer service
We love people who want to:
- Build and enjoy leading teams through change.
- Work in an agile environment, with a resilient mindset to find creative solutions to challenges.
- Bring unique experiences and skillsets from small to large Insurance companies.
- Build strong relationships through transparency, trust, and respect for each other.
- Collaborate and celebrate diverse perspectives, promoting inclusivity and equality.
- Do the right thing with strong conviction and integrity.
- Be bold and innovative to help make an impact.
What will you get in return?
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits
- Long Term Financial Incentives – STOCK!
- 401k with 3% automatic Employer Contributions
- Competitive PTO + Holiday Program
- Hybrid Work Environment?- Located in San Diego, CA or Minneapolis, MN preferred.
- Work From Home Stipend
- Professional Development Assistance?
- Headspace Paid Subscription
- Career Exploration Opportunities
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- To learn more visit us at www.plmr.com
Diversity at Palomar
At Palomar, we are committed to diversity, equality and inclusion in all facets of the organization. We have built an open culture that celebrates the diversity of our workforce, while actively championing equality and inclusion practices that make us a company people want to work with and work for.
We believe that diversity, equality and inclusion yields greater organizational creativity and productivity, which helps us serve our customers and partners more effectively. Delivering on our diversity commitment returns greater value to our shareholders and ultimately makes a positive impact to the communities in which we do business and to the people who live in them
#PalomarPride #Insurancejobs #hiring, #Undewritting, #Insurance,#Finance,#Accounting,#Technology,
Palomar will consider reasonable accommodations to ensure a qualified applicant with a disability can be considered for the position. Palomar will also consider necessary modifications to the physical work environment, or to the way a job is usually performed, so an individual with a disability can perform the essential functions of the position. Additional accommodations will be considered that enable an employee with a disability to enjoy equal benefits and privileges of employment like those that are enjoyed by other employees without disabilities.
For more information about our company, visit us at www.plmr.com. Palomar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls or agency solicitation please.