We are Hiring!
A Digital Marketing Manager
Location: La Jolla, CA
Why choose Palomar?
Palomar is a rapidly growing and innovative insurer focused on providing specialty insurance to residential and commercial customers. Palomar welcomes the best and brightest to our thriving team. Guided by an entrepreneurial spirit, Palomar is building a dynamic and diverse team.
Join a company built on a culture of agility, innovation and authenticity that delivers peace of mind and protection to individuals and businesses impacted by adversity.
Want to learn more about our exciting journey? https://ir.plmr.com/corporate-profile/default.aspx
Palomar’s Digital Marketing Manager will report directly to the EVP, Corporate, and Business Development. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of career progression within digital marketing with extensive experience planning, executing, and monitoring short and long-term digital marketing strategies. This role requires exceptional communication skills and the ability to roll up one’s sleeves and speak to and perform the tactical operational aspects of the job.
What will you do?
- Help increase Palomar’s brand awareness by designing, building, and maintaining Palomar’s external facing channels including the Company’s web page and social media presence
- Partner with product leads to develop and maintain compelling written content and visual assets for use with customers, partners, producers, investors and prospective team members
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Collaborate on Palomar’s website lead capture strategy by recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking and other on-page factors to improve SEO rankings for target keywords
- Calendarize marketing activities and strategically optimize the marketing channels and lead sources toward segments that show engagement and conversion
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing
- Measure and report performance on all digital marketing campaigns and assess against target KPIs
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies
What we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other related field
- 5 plus years of experience in a progressive marketing role
- A passion for written communication
- Practical experience with digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Track record of strategic thinking, thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage various project requirements/deadlines
- Highly motivated, proactive, disciplined, organized, self-starter
We love people who want to:
- Build strong relationships through transparency, trust, and respect for each other
- Work in an agile environment, with a resilient mindset to find creative solutions to challenges
- Collaborate and celebrate diverse perspectives, promoting inclusivity and equality
- Do the right thing with strong conviction and integrity
- Be bold and innovative to help make an impact
- Zoom in and out between strategic and tactical
- Demonstrable track record of working autonomously and driving progress
If you thrive in a dynamic environment, and like working with happy, authentic, talented people, you’ll enjoy a career with Palomar!
What will you get in return?
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits
- Long Term Financial Incentives – STOCK!
- 401k with 3% automatic Employer Contributions
- Competitive PTO + Holiday Program
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Work From Home Stipend
- Professional Development Assistance
- Headspace Paid Subscription
- Career Exploration Opportunities
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- To learn more visit us at www.plmr.com
#PalomarPride #Insurancejobs #hiring #DigitalMarketingManager
Diversity at Palomar
At Palomar, we are committed to diversity, equality and inclusion in all facets of the organization. We have built an open culture that celebrates the diversity of our workforce, while actively championing equality and inclusion practices that make us a company people want to work with and work for. We believe that diversity, equality and inclusion yields greater organizational creativity and productivity, which helps us serve our customers and partners more effectively. Delivering on our diversity commitment returns greater value to our shareholders and ultimately makes a positive impact to the communities in which we do business and to the people who live in them.
Palomar will consider reasonable accommodations to ensure a qualified applicant with a disability can be considered for the position. Palomar will also consider necessary modifications to the physical work environment, or to the way a job is usually performed, so an individual with a disability can perform the essential functions of the position. Additional accommodations will be considered that enable an employee with a disability to enjoy equal benefits and privileges of employment like those that are enjoyed by other employees without disabilities.
For more information about our company, visit us at www.plmr.com. Palomar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls or agency solicitation, please
CPPA Notice: https://plmr.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/PLMR-CCPA-Job-Applicant-Notice.pdf