We are Hiring! Contract Recruiter – Covering an LOA – estimated duration 6 months
Location: Remote, Hybrid, La Jolla, CA, Minneapolis, MN
Why choose Palomar?
Palomar is a rapidly growing and innovative insurer focused on providing specialty insurance to residential and commercial customers. Palomar welcomes the best and brightest to our thriving team. Guided by an entrepreneurial spirit, Palomar is building a dynamic and diverse team. Join a company built on a culture of agility, innovation and authenticity that delivers peace of mind and protection to individuals and businesses impacted by adversity.
Want to learn more about our exciting journey? https://ir.plmr.com/corporate-profile/default.aspx
We are seeking a talented Contract Recruiter who enjoys engaging with hiring leaders located across the U.S to help find the best talent for Palomar. This person will be responsible for sourcing, identifying, qualifying, interviewing, and presenting candidates to hiring leaders. The ideal candidate has 4 plus years’ experience recruiting at all levels of talent spanning multiple skills, with a strong focus on professional and exempt level roles.
What you will do:
· Manage and drive a full cycle-recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interview, feedback and offers for all levels of candidates from entry to senior level.
· Work with hiring leaders to accurately define position requirements, develop clear job descriptions, and create the recruitment strategy.
· Conduct searches for well-qualified applicants from a variety of sources, including LinkedIn, Job Boards, career fairs and other creative methods.
· Conduct phone/video interviews with potential candidates to assess skill and culture fit.
· Meet with each hiring leader weekly to debrief on candidates and the overall recruiting strategy for their open roles.
· Serve as a Palomar brand ambassador and provide exceptional candidate experiences.
· Lead recruitment strategy meetings to discuss current trends and identify recommendations for strategy and process improvements.
· Lead the Summer Internship/College recruiting project helping with selection.
What we are looking for:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Minimum of 4 years full cycle recruiting experience, using applicant tracking systems and HRIS platforms.
· Experience educating hiring leaders on process, interview best practices, and providing consultative recommendations.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and effective communication in formal and informal settings with senior leaders, peers and candidates.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Office)
If you thrive in a dynamic environment, and like working with happy, authentic, talented people, you’ll enjoy a career with Palomar!
To learn more visit us at www.plmr.com
Diversity at Palomar
At Palomar, we are committed to diversity, equality and inclusion in all facets of the organization. We have built an open culture that celebrates the diversity of our workforce, while actively championing equality and inclusion practices that make us a company people want to work with and work for.
We believe that diversity, equality and inclusion yields greater organizational creativity and productivity, which helps us serve our customers and partners more effectively. Delivering on our diversity commitment returns greater value to our shareholders and ultimately makes a positive impact to the communities in which we do business and to the people who live in them.
#PalomarPride #Insurancejobs #hiring #Recruiting Manager, # Contract Recruiter
Palomar will consider reasonable accommodations to ensure a qualified applicant with a disability can be considered for the position. Palomar will also consider necessary modifications to the physical work environment, or to the way a job is usually performed, so an individual with a disability can perform the essential functions of the position. Additional accommodations will be considered that enable an employee with a disability to enjoy equal benefits and privileges of employment like those that are enjoyed by other employees without disabilities.
For more information about our company, visit us at www.plmr.com. Palomar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls or agency solicitation please.