Palomar is a growing insurance provider that is building an extraordinary business around an exceptional team of employees. As a result, we are seeking both experienced professionals and recent college graduates who are up to the challenge of helping us build a unique brand in the insurance business. If you are looking to thrive in a dynamic work environment where your contributions will be recognized and rewarded, we would like to talk to you about joining our collaborative, energetic, and hard-working team.
We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
Job title: Client Relationship Specialist
Primary Location: La Jolla
Schedule: Full Time
Overtime Status: Non- Exempt
Responsible for customer service and sales support to Palomar Producers, strategic partners and insureds.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Assist new and existing Palomar partners and customers with questions on Palomar products and services
– Provide technical assistance and training to Palomar partners and customers on Palomar Automated
Submission System (PASS)
– Collaborate with Operations team with on boarding activities for new agents and brokers
– Assist with all aspects of Agency Administration customer service requests including, but not limited to: endorsements, cancellations, mortgagee requests and other policy changes.
– Knowledge of, with the ability to extract, agency administration data from all sources and systems
– Ability to interact with Palomar customers at all levels
– Actively promote all Palomar products and services to agents, brokers and strategic partners
– Ability to handle heavy call volume
-Ability to multi task and flexibility to handle different tasks
– Takes initiative and works independently
– Manages own work and takes responsibility for actions and decisions
– Sets clear direction by defining goals and opportunities
– Exhibits integrity and acts with sense of urgency
Palomar will consider reasonable accommodations to ensure a qualified applicant with a disability can be considered for the position. Palomar will also consider necessary modifications to the physical work environment, or to the way a job is usually performed, so an individual with a disability can perform the essential functions of the position. Additional accommodations will be considered that enable an employee with a disability to enjoy equal benefits and privileges of employment like those that are enjoyed by other employees without disabilities.
Compensation and Benefits:
Palomar offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes but is not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, Company-paid Life and AD&D Insurance, Company-Paid Long Term Disability benefits, Annual and Long-Term Financial Incentives, 401(k) Retirement Plan (with Company-paid Contributions), Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Professional Development Assistance, Paid Parking and more.
At Palomar, we are committed to safeguarding the health and well-being of our employees, customers, partners, suppliers, and job candidates. We are actively monitoring the situation related to COVID-19 and are continuing to hire qualified candidates to better serve our customers. To ensure your safety as a job candidate and compliance with our COVID-19 protocols and recommendations/guidelines from the CDC, State and Local Health Officials, we may be relying on virtual interviewing and other digital communications. Our recruiting team is committed to providing the support you need throughout the hiring and onboarding process. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility during this time.