Palomar is a growing insurance provider that is building an extraordinary business around an exceptional team of employees. As a result, we are seeking both experienced professionals and recent college graduates who are up to the challenge of helping us build a unique brand in the insurance business. If you are looking to thrive in a dynamic work environment where your contributions will be recognized and rewarded, we would like to talk to you about joining our collaborative, energetic, and hard-working team.
Palomar. is looking for highly motivated Client Development Managers (Inside Sales) to build sustained growth for our new Inside Sales department.
The Client Development Manager (CDM) is responsible for successfully positioning and selling company products professionally and creatively in a given geographical region. The job involves engaging existing customers and positioning Palomar products in order to provide solutions. The role is also responsible for partnering closely with other internal team members. The CDM role is exciting and challenging as you have the opportunity to build this department from the ground up.
What You’ll Do at Palomar
- Develops a strong understanding of Palomar’s products and continues learning as the product portfolio evolves.
- Establishes and executes on strategies for obtaining new policies and maintains/grows existing customer accounts in order to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Makes outbound contact to existing and prospective customers to identify sales opportunities.
- Takes an analytical approach towards executing optimal solutions for an issue or opportunity.
- Has the ability to learn, change, and gain from each experience to become more effective in subsequent sales scenarios.
- Works effectively in a team environment to drive and create revenue opportunities.
- Manages customer relationships post-sale, including a strategy to develop long term business relationships.
What You’ll Need to Join Palomar
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years in sales role
- Collaborative spirit with the ability to advocate on behalf of PLMR and our customer base
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to effectively partner with internal teams
- Strong desire to “win” and build customer relationships
Palomar will consider reasonable accommodations to ensure a qualified applicant with a disability can be considered for the position. Palomar will also consider necessary modifications to the physical work environment, or to the way a job is usually performed, so an individual with a disability can perform the essential functions of the position. Additional accommodations will be considered that enable an employee with a disability to enjoy equal benefits and privileges of employment like those that are enjoyed by other employees without disabilities.
Compensation and Benefits:
Palomar offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes but is not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, Company-paid Life and AD&D Insurance, Company-Paid Long Term Disability benefits, Annual and Long-Term Financial Incentives, 401(k) Retirement Plan (with Company-paid Contributions), Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Professional Development Assistance, Paid Parking and more.